Hi there, this picture is about Green-roofed Timber Cabin Floats Above The Ground In Mexico City (nice Cabin In The City #7). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1422 x 957. This image's file size is just 282 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Cabin In The City.
8 attachments of Green-roofed Timber Cabin Floats Above The Ground In Mexico City (nice Cabin In The City #7)
Belgium is the earthis biggest stick company. Rattan increase and unfold in a few areas, such as Java, Kalimantan Sumatra and Nusa Tenggara. Rattan substance, the fresh material to keep home furniture such as tables chairs, cabinets and partitions can be employed inside the utilization of place. Besides product with a mix of bamboo cane can be an important element in residential architecture bamboo's interior.
The introduction of manufactured rattan furniture goods as well as a broad selection of wicker furniture style class offers the flexibility to find the furniture that is ideal fills the interior space your house.
Examine each association Green-roofed Timber Cabin Floats Above The Ground In Mexico City (nice Cabin In The City #7) cautiously whether there is chipped or a ruined. As well as wooden furniture furniture also offers a weakness against termites that want to become granted anti- coating that is bug. Along with furnishings from rattan that is natural, there's also different option could be the manufactured rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, don't have any association ties and resilient to termites.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Abovea•bove (ə buv′),USA pronunciation adv.
- in, at, or to a higher place.
- overhead, upstairs, or in the sky: My brother lives in the apartment above. A flock of birds circled above.
- higher in rank, authority, or power: She was told to speak to the person above.
- higher in quantity or number: books with 100 pages and above.
- before or earlier, esp. in a book or other piece of writing;
foregoing: the remark quoted above.Cf. below (def. 6).
- in or to heaven: gone to her eternal rest above.
- on the upper or dorsal side.
- [Theat.]upstage. Cf. below (def. 9).
- higher than zero on the temperature scale: The temperature dropped to ten above this morning.
- in or to a higher place than;
over: to fly above the clouds; the floor above ours.
- more in quantity or number than;
in excess of: all girls above 12 years of age; The weight is above a ton.
- superior in rank, authority, or standing to: A captain is above a lieutenant.
- not subject or liable to;
not capable of (some undesirable action, thought, etc.): above suspicion; to be above bad behavior.
- of too fine a character for: He is above such trickery.
- rather than;
in preference to: to favor one child above the other.
- beyond, esp. north of: six miles above Baltimore.
- [Theat.]upstage of.
- above all, most important of all;
principally: charity above all.
- said, mentioned, or written above;
foregoing: the above explanation.
- something that was said, mentioned, or written above: to refer to the above.
- the person or persons previously indicated: The above will all stand trial.
- heaven: truly a gift from above.
- a higher authority: an order from above.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Groundground1 (ground),USA pronunciation n.
- the solid surface of the earth;
firm or dry land: to fall to the ground.
- earth or soil: stony ground.
- land having an indicated character: rising ground.
- Often, grounds. a tract of land appropriated to a special use: picnic grounds; a hunting ground.
- Often, grounds. the foundation or basis on which a belief or action rests;
reason or cause: grounds for dismissal.
- subject for discussion;
topic: Sex education is forbidden ground in some school curricula.
- rational or factual support for one's position or attitude, as in a debate or argument: on firm ground; on shaky ground.
- the main surface or background in painting, decorative work, lace, etc.
- a coating of some substance serving as a surface for paint, ink, or other media in art: Lead white is a traditional ground for oil paintings.
- See ground color (def. 2).
- (in perception) the background in a visual field, contrasted with the figure.
- Also called etching ground. an acid-resistant substance, composed of wax, gum, and resin in varying proportions, applied to the entire surface of an etching plate and through which the design is drawn with an etching needle.
- grounds, dregs or sediment: coffee grounds.
- grounds, the gardens, lawn, etc., surrounding and belonging to a building.
- [Elect.]a conducting connection between an electric circuit or equipment and the earth or some other conducting body.
- See ground bass.
- [Naut.]the bottom of a body of water.
- the earth's solid or liquid surface;
land or water.
- a strip of wood to which woodwork can be attached, set flush with the plaster finish of a room.
- a strip of wood or length of corner bead used at an opening as a stop for plasterwork.
- break ground:
- to plow.
- to begin excavation for a construction project.
- to begin upon or take preparatory measures for any undertaking.
- cover ground:
- to pass or travel over a certain area.
- to make a certain amount of progress in dealing with a piece of work, subject, treatise, or the like: He talked for two hours without covering much ground.
- cut the ground from under, to render (an argument, position, person, etc.) ineffective or invalid;
refute: It didn't require much effort to cut the ground from under that case.
- from the ground up:
- gradually from the most elementary level to the highest level: She learned the business from the ground up.
thoroughly: The professor knew his subject from the ground up.
- gain ground:
- to make progress;
- to gain approval or acceptance: The case for air-pollution control is gaining ground throughout the country.
- give ground, to yield to force or forceful argument;
retreat: The disarmament talks reached an impasse when neither side would give ground on inspection proposals.
- hold or stand one's ground, to maintain one's position;
be steadfast: The referee stood his ground, though his decision was hotly contested by the crowd.
- into the ground, beyond a reasonable or necessary point: You've stated your case, and you needn't run it into the ground.
- lose ground:
- to retreat or be forced back.
- to lose one's advantage;
suffer a reverse.
- to wane in popularity or acceptance;
begin to fail: Our candidate is losing ground in industrial areas.
- off the ground, [Informal.]into action or well under way: The play never got off the ground.
- on one's own ground, in an area or situation that one knows well.
- on the ground, at the place of interest or importance;
actively engaged: Minutes after the bank robbery reporters were on the ground to get the story.
- shift ground, to change position in an argument or situation.
- suit down to the ground, to be perfectly satisfactory;
please greatly: This climate suits me down to the ground.
- take the ground, [Naut.]to become grounded at low water.
- to ground:
- into a den, burrow, shelter, or the like: a fox gone to ground.
- into concealment or hiding: Rather than take the witness stand, she went to ground in another country.
- situated on or at, or adjacent to, the surface of the earth: a ground attack.
- pertaining to the ground.
- operating on land: ground forces.
- to lay or set on the ground.
- to place on a foundation;
settle or establish;
- to instruct in elements or first principles: to ground students in science.
- to furnish with a ground or background, as on decorative work.
- to cover (wallpaper) with colors or other materials before printing.
- [Elect.]to establish a ground for (a circuit, device, etc.).
- [Naut.]to cause (a vessel) to run aground.
- [Aeron.]to restrict (an aircraft or the like) to the ground because of bad weather, the unsatisfactory condition of the aircraft, etc.
- to forbid (a pilot) to fly because of bad health, failure to comply with safety regulations, or the like.
- to put out of action or make unable to participate: The quarterback was grounded by a knee injury.
- to restrict the activities, esp. the social activities, of: I can't go to the party—my parents have grounded me until my grades improve.
- to come to or strike the ground.
- to hit a ground ball.
- to ground out.
- ground out, [Baseball.]to be put out at first base after hitting a ground ball to the infield.
ground′ward, ground′wards, adv., adj.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.