The blog post about Money Room was uploaded on August 25, 2017 at 3:15 am. It is uploaded at the Home category. Money Room is tagged with Money Room, Money, Room..
Moneymon•ey (mun′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. mon•eys, mon•ies, adj.
- any circulating medium of exchange, including coins, paper money, and demand deposits.
- See paper money.
- gold, silver, or other metal in pieces of convenient form stamped by public authority and issued as a medium of exchange and measure of value.
- any article or substance used as a medium of exchange, measure of wealth, or means of payment, as checks on demand deposit or cowrie.
- a particular form or denomination of currency. See table under currency.
- See money of account.
- capital to be borrowed, loaned, or invested: mortgage money.
- an amount or sum of money: Did you bring some money?
- wealth considered in terms of money: She was brought up with money.
- moneys or monies, [Chiefly Law.]pecuniary sums.
- property considered with reference to its pecuniary value.
- pecuniary profit: not for love or money.
- for one's money, [Informal.]with respect to one's opinion, choice, or wish: For my money, there's nothing to be gained by waiting.
- in the money:
- having a great deal of money;
affluent: You can see he's in the money by all those clothes he buys.
- first, second, or third place in a contest, esp. a horse or dog race.
- make money, to make a profit or become rich: You'll never make money as a poet.
- on the money:
- at just the exact spot or time;
on target: The space shuttle landed on the money at 9:55 a.m.
- exhibiting or done with great accuracy or expertise: His weather forecasts are always on the money.Also, right on the money.
- put one's money where one's mouth is, [Informal.]to prove the truth of one's words by actions or other evidence;
demonstrate one's sincerity or integrity: Instead of bragging about your beautiful house, put your money where your mouth is and invite us over to see it.
- of or pertaining to money.
- used for carrying, keeping, or handling money: Have you seen my little money purse?
- of or pertaining to capital or finance: the money business.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Money Room have 7 images it's including The MBTA's Money Room In Charlestown Holds 3.4 Million Tokens, Stored In Plastic Bags Of, 640 × 480 In Your Room Full Of Money!, Christopher Jobson, Money Room #4 My Modern Met, Scroll To See More, Awesome Money Room #6 MONEY ROOM, 2014-06-05_141921. Here are the pictures:
Money Room layout has become a favorite type of many people with their home. The look is classy, look that was straightforward and modern has captivated lots of people to use for their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look gorgeous? for contemporary layout style comes with an appealing characteristic, the furniture is designed.
Now with natural light while in the area, room is made shiny and open with modern modern interiordesign. Pick white flooring product so that light might be shown around the place inside your home. Additionally employ glass in place of big windows, wall substance and skylights to create up to feasible in house in day light.
The style design furnishings supply the impact of sunshine and simple in the room's remaining appearance. This is acquired from the usage of an straight line to-use white coloring thus fascinated lighting and clear. Another product employed is glass substance that will be reflective and transparent to offer the impact of the more contemporary.