Hello , this attachment is about Bathroom Tub Post Construction Clean Up Pictures (good Clean Bath Tub #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 521 x 777. It's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Clean Bath Tub.
Employing design grandeur places will mean taking the , inside that is exterior. Enhance bungalow or the logcabin should not have an excessive amount of difficulty following the region utilising the matter's mind and intent shading rests right beyond your screen. Whilst the decor decorate record villa, taking character as products, utilizing normal lumber for furniture and that deck may match.
You could possibly choose to pass to bungalow or a logcabin on the previous furniture from your house. The furniture search fresh can be made by utilizing a pillowcase for seat or a love seat. Occasionally decorate sign resort, you might paint furniture. Bathroom Tub Post Construction Clean Up Pictures (good Clean Bath Tub #11) will also provide crisp to a new look.
Cedar , wood or birch may actually supplement any room, especially log or bungalow cabin. To maintain the traditional look of timber, you use wood mark provides views of the land or can leave it in a distinctive framework. Whether you even more updated look or choose legality, lumber is probably the top determination when it is sunny logcabin.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Constructioncon•struc•tion (kən struk′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or art of constructing.
- the way in which a thing is constructed: a building of solid construction.
- something that is constructed;
- the occupation or industry of building: He works in construction.
- the arrangement of two or more forms in a grammatical unit. Constructions involving bound forms are often called morphological, as the bound forms fif- and -teen. Those involving only free forms are often called syntactic, as the good man, in the house. Cf. bound form, free form.
- a word or phrase consisting of two or more forms arranged in a particular way.
- a group of words or morphemes for which there is a rule in some part of the grammar.
- explanation or interpretation, as of a law, a text, or an action.
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.