The article of James Wilson House was posted on February 27, 2018 at 10:15 pm. It is published on the Home category. James Wilson House is labelled with James Wilson House, James, Wilson, House..
JamesJames ( jāmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called James′ the Great′. one of the 12 apostles, the son of Zebedee and brother of the apostle John. Matt. 4:21.
- the person identified in Gal. 1:19 as a brother of Jesus: probably the author of the Epistle of St. James.
- Also called James′ the Less′. ("James the son of Alphaeus'') one of the 12 apostles. Matt. 10:3; Mark 3:18;
- Alice, 1848–92, U.S. diarist, sister of Henry and William James.
- Daniel, Jr. ("Chappie''), 1920–78, U.S. Air Force officer: first black general.
- Henry, 1811–82, U.S. philosopher and author (father of Henry and William James).
- Henry, 1843–1916, U.S. novelist and critic in England (brother of William James).Jesse (Wood•son) (wŏŏd′sən),USA pronunciation 1847–82, U.S. outlaw and legendary figure.
- Will, 1892–1942, U.S. author and illustrator.
- William, 1842–1910, U.S. psychologist and pragmatist philosopher (brother of Henry James).
- a river flowing E from the W part of Virginia to Chesapeake Bay. 340 mi. (547 km) long.
- a river flowing S from central North Dakota through South Dakota to the Missouri River. 710 mi. (1143 km) long.
- one of the books of the New Testament. Abbr.: Jas.
- a male given name.
WilsonWil•son (wil′sən),USA pronunciation n.
Sir Angus (Frank John•stone) (jon′stən, -sən),USA pronunciation 1913–91, English writer.
- August, born 1945, U.S. playwright.Charles Thom•son Rees (tom′sən rēs),USA pronunciation 1869–1959, Scottish physicist: Nobel prize 1927.
- Edmund, 1895–1972, U.S. literary and social critic.
- Henry (Jeremiah Jones Colbath or Colbaith), 1812–75, U.S. politician: vice president of the U.S. 1873–75.
- James, 1742–98, U.S. jurist, born in Scotland: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1789–98.
- Sir (James) Harold, 1916–95, British statesman: prime minister 1964–70, 1974–76.
- John ("Christopher North''), 1785–1854, Scottish poet, journalist, and critic.Lanford (lan′fərd),USA pronunciation born 1937, U.S. playwright.
- Robert W(oodrow), born 1936, U.S. radio astronomer: Nobel prize for physics 1978.
- Sloan, born 1920, U.S. journalist and novelist.
- (Thomas) Woodrow, 1856–1924, 28th president of the U.S. 1913–21: Nobel peace prize 1919.
- Mount, a mountain in SW California, near Pasadena: observatory. 5710 ft. (1740 m).
- a city in E North Carolina. 34,424.
- a male given name.
August, born 1945, U.S. playwright.Lan•ford (lan′fərd),USA pronunciation born 1937, U.S. playwright.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
This image about James Wilson House have 5 photos , they are James Wilson, James Wilson House #2 House - James Wilson, James Wilson House #3 Wilson House, James Wilson House Amazing Pictures #4 Dr. James Wilson, James Wilson House Good Looking #5 Dr. James Wilson Played By Robert Sean Leonard. Here are the pictures:
We'd want to talk about some tips about make-up counter inside your place before discussing James Wilson House. Ensure you pick a dressing-table with capability that is optimum. James Wilson House can be used for you who want to transform the look of one's make-up room.
While in the feeling of James Wilson House which you need to be ready to accommodate all the needs components selection, for example scents, until the 'trappings' resources makeup materials. In general, desks need extra lighting. This is often circumvented by positioning a wall lamp to the right and left side mirror or by adding a little bulb at round the reflection.
Stools may be the right selection to get a combined with dressing-table, along with sensible as it can be incorporated under the underneath the cabinet, ottoman also provides impact of sunshine.