The article about Korean Patent Office was uploaded on February 27, 2018 at 10:15 pm. This post is posted under the Office category. Korean Patent Office is tagged with Korean Patent Office, Korean, Patent, Office..
KoreanKo•re•an (kə rē′ən, kô-, kō-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Korea, its inhabitants, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Korea.
- the language of Korea.
Patentpat•ent (pat′nt or, for 10, 12–15, pāt′-; esp. Brit. pāt′nt),USA pronunciation n.
- the exclusive right granted by a government to an inventor to manufacture, use, or sell an invention for a certain number of years.
- an invention or process protected by this right.
- an official document conferring such a right;
- the instrument by which the government of the United States conveys the legal fee-simple title to public land.
- patent leather.
adj. pa•tent for 10, 12–15.
- protected by a patent;
patented: a patent cooling device.
- pertaining to, concerned with, or dealing with patents, esp. on inventions: a patent attorney; patent law.
- conferred by a patent, as a right or privilege.
- holding a patent, as a person.
- readily open to notice or observation;
obvious: a patent breach of good manners.
- made of patent leather: patent shoes.
- lying open;
not enclosed or shut in: a patent field.
- [Chiefly Bot.]expanded or spreading.
- open, as a doorway or a passage.
- open, in various degrees, to the passage of the breath stream.
- to take out a patent on;
obtain the exclusive rights to (an invention, process, etc.) by a patent.
- to originate and establish as one's own.
- to heat and quench (wire) so as to prepare for cold-drawing.
- to grant (public land) by a patent.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Korean Patent Office have 11 attachments , they are Ordinary Korean Patent Office #1 Studylib.net, How To Search The Korean Patent Office Website, Policymakers Have Introduced Preventive Measures To Protect Creative Ideas Developed By Small Businesses, And Now, Patent News, Blog-img-14 ., Procedure For Granting Patents And Utility Models, Korean Patents, KIPO And The USPTO Jointly Cooperate To Enhance Patent Quality - IPnomics, Korea Has The Lowest Mean Patent Pendency At 2.78 Years. The USPTO And Chinese Patent Office, How To Search Korean Patent Office Website - Video 1, Procedure For Tradmarks Applications. Below are the attachments:
Timber surfaces there are many hues on the market in the market then I am certain there's a product to fit designers to actually the wildest ideas. Though moving the restrictions of style that is traditional and being imaginative is always delightful while in the interior design business is still very important to check out particular rules and tips to avoid some of the errors awkward Korean Patent Office trend.
The room size, structure and shade of high roofs, the surfaces along with the coloring of the furniture ought to be your thought when choosing hues on your flooring. For that remaining layout to achieve success should really be supporting colors. The new ground must match the present wood surfaces to keep up the strength and stream of the house.
Under you will find some ideas that are impressive although simple when choosing the Korean Patent Office on your inside, to keep in mind.
Avoid using dim ground in a small space with black walls - it will make the space more heavy and gloomy (see how surfaces manufactured from dark timber). Dim colors bring the warmth of decor's other components out. For surfaces and lightcolored surfaces ceilings go in areas with minimal.